Thursday, October 17, 2013

Natural Deodorant

 I've been spending an awful lot of time focusing on the environment around me with its dust and its chemicals, the food I put in my body, and the clutter (both physical and mental) that surrounds me. Now I'm turning my attention to what I put ON my body.

While I've never been that much of a products girl, there are certain things that I do use daily...soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant. It stands to reason that the very same health hazards we face from the chemicals we have in the house are present in the products we put on our bodies.

I recently saw a post on natural deodorants. I tried natural deodorants a couple times in the past, but was very underwhelmed. But with the info here, I just may give it another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment