Wednesday, October 9, 2013

So NOW what?

After I took on my mission to decrease the dust in the bedroom (I'll tackle the rest of the place later), my sinuses became much clearer. I no longer woke up all stuffed up and practically had to run to the shower in order to breathe. It's amazing what a little laundry, dusting, and vacuuming will do!

Unfortunately, the headaches persisted.

I woke up at least once per night with a throbbing headache. And I woke up every morning with a throbbing headache. I noticed that as the day went on, as I went outside and went about my business, the headache would decrease and eventually disappear.

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I took to going outside on the back deck with a cup of tea. As I sat outside in the night air, the headaches would go away. Keeping the window open in the bedroom helped some, but not totally. Persistent headaches were starting to be a way of life, once again, and now I did't have the stressful job to blame it on.

I also noticed that when I walked into the bedroom, I was assaulted by a strong, artificial, flowery smell.

It was time to start addressing both the air quality in the bedroom and the air fresheners used there.

No comments:

Post a Comment